Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Book your seat with promo code GCPFREE to enjoy this course for FREE!
* T&Cs Apply | Valid till further notice | Limited seats, first come first serve | Virtual training, 9am-5.30pm Malaysia time (GMT+8) |
This course gives you an overview of Google Cloud products and services. You learn about the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into your business strategies.
• Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services
• Interact with Google Cloud services
• Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine<• Choose among and use Google Cloud’s storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore
• Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud
• Systems operations professionals, Solution Architects getting started with Google Cloud, and developers
• Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs
Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics or machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
- Introducing Google Cloud
- Resources and Access in the Cloud
- Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Storage in the Cloud
- Containers in the Cloud
- Applications in the Cloud
- Developing and Deploying in the Cloud
- Logging and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Course Summary