Conducting an Impactful Presentation
Everybody can present but not everybody can deliver an impactful presentation. Impactful presentation can help deliver the right message to encourage the right action or decision of the listeners. This is one of the essential skills needed to excel in the working world. With the knowledge and skills obtained, participants will be able to apply the essential skills necessary to plan, build and deliver an effective presentation.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
•Understanding the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication in presentation.
•Focus on their key messages when delivering a presentation.
•Manage the expectation of the audience.
This course is recommended for those who frequently does presentation of public speaking but not knowing how to improve.
- Understanding Presentation
- Knowing Your Audience
- Knowing Your Key Message & Delivering It
- The 3 Pillars of Presentation
- Crafting Your Presentation
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication
- Speaking with Confidence
- Presentation in the New Norm
- Preparation for Final Presentation
- Final Presentation & Summary