30 July 2018
Fusionex Aims for Over 10,000 Local SMEs to Adopt its E-Store Platform Within A Year
KUALA LUMPUR: Data technology provider Fusionex International is targeting over 10,000 local small medium enterprises (SMEs) to adopt on its e-store platform, Fusionex’s FOR YOU, in the first 12-month of its introduction.
Founder and group chief executive officer Datuk Seri Ivan Teh said the consolidated marketplace and online platform allows seamless connectivity between merchants and customers.
Depending on the required features and size of business, customers can opt for monthly fee packages starting from as low as RM50.
“The Fusionex FOR YOU platform features online and e-commerce capability to monitor business transactions and market their products backed by our vast accessible audiences across all sectors such as financial services, trade, manufacturing and retail globally,” he told NST Business in an interview recently.
Teh said SMEs can also take advantage on the company’s digital marketing platform that comes with the ‘FOR YOU’ package.
“This online and mobile commerce solution makes it simple for merchants to kick start selling their products and services within 24 hours of registering with FOR YOU.
“This technology infrastructure enables SMEs to deliver superior online shopping experience to their customers as it is equipped with a user-friendly interface to suit the needs of all merchants and customers,” he added.
Fusionex specialises in analytics, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), facilitating companies with technology-driven as well as data-driven platforms and information.
Teh said ‘FOR YOU’ has an entry-level option for SMEs to embrace technology-driven business operations, which not only help them scale up their domestic operations but also to widen up geographical and demographical business opportunities.
“We offer affordable rate and a free-trial period for selected services and businesses. We want to energise SME businesses’ ecosystem and ensure growth in their sales momentum,” he said.
Teh pointed out the technology is capable of helping businesses’ evaluate its weaknesses and strengthen it in a targeted market, which could boost up its business operation.
“We will help SMEs to embrace this digital transformational journey, optimising their brand presence via social media and through digital marketing channel as well as other e-commerce platform,” he said.
He said Fusionex is focused on business innovation leveraging on its vast big data analytics, artificial intelligence and blockchain capabilities that can help SMEs revolutionise business operations by making it more efficient and cost-effective.
“Our system through a long-term operation provides SME businesses runway to increase their revenue. SMEs generally want digital transformation to stay abreast, and this is one way that we can help to accelerate their businesses growth.
“Their feedback has been extremely positive, but some need more justification in terms of return on investment and skill-sets that are required for them to learn about this new technology,” he said.
Teh said the company expects younger participation, including startup companies, as it would be easier for this age group to adopt and adjust themselves in digital transformation.
“About 85 per cent of the country’s population aged below 60, while the remaining 15 per cent falls under the experienced group. This is a good transitional phase for the country’s business ecosystem based on the mixed population groups,” he said.
Teh said SMEs need to learn new technology and upgrade them with the right competitiveness as well as digitise its operations to maximise its productivity and sustainable business continuity.
Previously listed on London Stock Exchange, Teh said Fusionex may explore the possibility of listing the company back again.
However, he said it was still premature for the company announce its listing bourse destination.
“We would prefer to keep our options open. There are good prospects in the United Stated, Europe and Asia Pacific,” he said.